Information we may collect: How and What
During your use of this website, we may collect technical information such as your IP address (see ‘Cookies’) and a range of Personal Information that you submit to us. “Personal Information” means any information that is capable of identifying a living individual. We collect this information by using a range of different means which include, but are not limited to, when you:
- Register for a whitepaper, case study, webcast, eNewsletter, or other download;
- Register to attend a seminar or participate in an online survey
- Ask to be included in an email or mailing list;
- Submit an entry for a competition, sweepstake, or any other promotion;
- To review and follow up on applications or referrals for open employment positions at Enghouse;
- Submit your Personal Information to us for any other reason.
The Personal Information that may be collected includes, but is not limited to:
- Name, gender, address, date of birth;
- Contact details for your work and personal details, such as email address, postal address and/or telephone number;
- Your role, position and/or job title within your employment.
How Enghouse uses Information
Enghouse may use the Personal Information, for any of the following purposes:
- Personalise your experience on the website;
- Respond to your enquiries and fulfil your requests, for example reply to a comment or question;
- Keep you updated with information about our products and services;
- Provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products and/or promotions;
- Send you marketing materials that you have signed up to;
- Help us better meet your needs;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or to another company;
- Allow you to have access to information, services or otherwise in engage in activities we provide access to.
We will not use your data for any automated decision-making, including profiling.
Disclosure of Information
Enghouse’s global presence means that your Personal Information may need to be shared with Enghouse entities around the world. All these Enghouse entities are governed by this Policy and bound by appropriate confidentiality and data transfer agreements.
In the case of a transfer of Personal Information to an Enghouse entity which is not in the same country as the entity to whom you submitted Personal Information, the transfer will only take place if the EU Commission has established that there is an appropriate level of data protection in place in that receiving country, or Enghouse has agreed on appropriate contractual guarantees with the recipient entity to ensure the required level of data protection. Enghouse has put in place an intra-company Agreement that binds us to the EU Model Clauses. You may request a copy of this Agreement for your reference by contacting us by using the contact information listed below in the ‘Contact Us’ section.
Legal and regulatory requirements
Enghouse may be asked or required by law or regulatory authorities to disclose any Personal Information we have concerning you. We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information we have about you if so requested or if we determine it is necessary or desirable to comply with the law or such request, or to protect or defend our rights or property.
Updating or Accessing your Information
If you have registered for an account with Enghouse you can help to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date by logging into your account.
You may unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button available at the bottom of any electronic communication we may send to you. You may also unsubscribe from any medium of communication by contacting us using the information set out in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
To review, correct, update, delete, object or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been provided to us, or request portability and/or details of your Personal Information that is held by us, please contact us using the contact information listed below in the ‘Contact Us’ section and describe clearly your request.
Enghouse will retain any Personal Information it holds for as long as may be necessary for us to fulfil the purpose(s) outlined within this Policy or in order to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
Enghouse will use reasonable and appropriate technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. Enghouse has taken due consideration of the risks involved and harm that may be suffered in the event of a breach in processing Personal Information and the nature of such Personal information.