To offer a unique service and meet their customer expectations, companies have to choose the contact center software that best suits their needs. In addition, it is important to see technology as an ally and not as a cost center.
Therefore, to achieve this it is important to have a visionary and strategic supplier when selecting a solution. This way, offering the best products and agile support. With the capacity to anticipate an ever changing and demanding environment.
Technology as a growth engine
A contact center technology must be able to integrate with any business application of the company. Thus, guaranteeing an optimal functioning of its operations, without losing the context of each interaction managed. Therefore, achieving a seamless service though the different contact channels available.
On the other hand, it is essential that the technology used in customer service facilitate first contact resolution (FCR). Therefore, offering speed in the resolution of interactions (TMO). As a result, this contributes directly to improving productivity of the services.
An All-in-One solution designed to build loyalty
Enghouse Interactive’s Presence Suite All-in-One is an omnichannel, complete, quick to implement and easy to use solution. Its flexibility and elasticity have a direct impact on improving agent productivity margins.
Of all the capabilities of Presence Suite All-in-One, we can highlight:
- Its orientation towards simplifying the work of agents and management of contact center supervisors. This minimizes the involvement of technology departments. By reducing the implementation and adaptation to new business rules by up to 70%.
- Use of open standards such as WebRTC technology. This eliminates the need to install applications and benefits the deployment of agent seats in record time. At the same time, it reduces maintenance costs by 33% and support costs by 57%.
- This 100% virtualization of the solution means it can be implemented in a hosted or cloud model with high availability. Eliminating infrastructure requirements such as maintenance and platform upgrade costs by 33%.
Solutions that satisfy market needs
Our extensive experience in the industry allows us to identify and analyze customer and market needs. With this in mind, and thanks to the flexibility of the All-in-One Suite architecture, we also develop packaged solutions to meet specific needs:
- Obtaining extra benefits from a 15% increase in the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Improving agent productivity by 7%
- Reducing the abandonment rate by 20%.
Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant
We are Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure. This reflects our firm commitment to delivering solutions that give our customers confidence. Therefore, facilitating the transition to modern, customer-centric contact centers.
Our widely proven “ability to execute” and the recognition of our commitment to our customers are the best guarantee to migrate existing contact center solutions to cloud or hybrid environments with complete ease.
Working with a focus on our customer’s business and the new digital world has led to a change in the current Contact Center. For this reason, we continue to evolve our solutions to deliver a fully dynamic and integrated customer experience. Also, through advanced and modular technological tools that ensure connectivity, today and in the future.
Do you want to know how the Presence Suite All-In-One solution can help you transform your customers’ journey? Download the brochure.
If you would like to receive more information about our All-In-One, please contact us.
*The business percentages included in this post are based on the average of Enghouse Interactive’s customers.